Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sausage Wonton Recipe! A Family Favorite

I decided to post this "family favorite" appetizer recipe. This would be great to make for guests while you/they are waiting for Thanksgiving dinner to get done, watching football, etc. Anytime is a good time for these.

Sausage Wontons

1 pkg dry Ranch dressing
8 oz. sour cream
8 oz. cream cheese @ room temperature
8 oz. sharp shredded cheddar cheese
1 lb. Hot sausage, cooked and drained (like cooking ground hamburger)
1 pkg of Nasoya Wonton wrappers (found in the produce department)

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Mix the Ranch dressing, sour cream & cream cheese with a mixer. Fold in the cheddar cheese and sausage.

Put a wonton wrapper in mini muffin tin. Fill with the mixture above. Bake for about 10-12 minutes until heated and the wonton wrappers are golden brown at the tips.

Make approximately 55 wontons.

Note: I think there are about 48 wrappers in the package, so I always buy two and save the rest in the freezer for next time I make them.


1 comment:

ANIB said...

This is the best recipe ever! I haven't met one person yet that didn't like them- the only problem is, they are sooooo good, they go fast! I literally think they should be outlawed for me, because if it was possible- I would just eat them all day long...

I give this recipe ********** 10 stars out of 4. Love and junk! and yay! cooking blog! i love it!